Wednesday, October 3, 2012

a film addict


it takes more trouble, more money, and has no guarantee of getting the results you wished for.
not much of a positive addiction to a person who's having a hard time getting over the fact that the 90s are over, but more productive than cocaine.
digital photography has it's known advantages, but for me it's the same as the difference between a toy puppy who amuses you without breaking things and puking on your carpet, and a real full-of-life puppy who would definitely do all that but will also give you a priceless lovely jump-and-a-lick that would make you forget about it.
okay that was a bit too emotional, but my point is that a digital camera is what i would use to get the job done right, while my old film one will be there to take photos which make a difference. you wouldn't waste a film on a shot that does not feel exciting and moving for you.


somewhere on a mountain in Slovakia
Emily
where I work
my beautiful niece
my friend Dave performing
my sister and niece
a friend's place we stayed at in Barcelona
a part of an Indian exhibition in the museum of art I work at

enjoy hobbies,
eli.

No comments:

Post a Comment